eShop Cards Are Only Compatible in the Region They’re Purchased.
The Nintendo Switch may be region-free, but eShop currency cards are not.
Is the Nintendo eShop region locked?
Nintendo eShop cards are compatible only for the Nintendo eShop country or region where they were intended to be sold. If you purchased a Nintendo eShop prepaid card for a different country or region, we cannot replace it, exchange it, or offer a refund.
How do I change the region on my Nintendo eShop?
Suggested clip 59 seconds
How To Change Region On Eshop For Nintendo Switch – Fliptroniks
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What do I do if eShop is not available in my country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your Country’
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)
How do I make Nintendo eShop available in my country?
How to Fix Nintendo eShop in Not Currently Available in Your Country
- Set your Nintendo Switch device country. Go to Settings, then System and Select Region.
- Now open Nintendo eShop. From here, you will be asked to enter a region, select United States as your region.
- Once you’re inside the Nintendo eShop.
Can I buy a Japanese switch?
Unlike My Nintendo Store, Amazon Japan ships the Nintendo Switch console and games worldwide, so even if you ain’t living in Japan, you can order it!