Can you use apps on Nintendo switch?
The Nintendo Switch Online app is compatible with smart devices which use the iOS and Android operating systems. You can also find a link to the application at lounge.nintendo.com. Select the Nintendo Switch Online app, and then select the appropriate option to download/install the application.
How do I add apps to my Nintendo switch?
About This Article
- Select the Nintendo eShop and log in to your Nintendo account.
- Select Search.
- Type the name of an app and select Search.
- Select the app in the search results.
- Select Download.
What apps are free on Nintendo switch?
List of free downloads on Nintendo Switch (F2P games, apps, etc.)
- Arena of Valor (Tencent Games) [Europe / North America / Japan]
- Brawlhalla (Ubisoft) [Europe / North America]
- Coloring Book (QubicGames) [Europe / North America]
- Color Zen (Cypronia) [Europe / North America]
Can you put Netflix on Nintendo switch?
You can’t watch Netflix on a Nintendo Switch, but you can stream content with YouTube, Hulu, and other supported apps. Until January 2019, you could watch Netflix on an original Nintendo Wii, but the service was discontinued that month — although you can still access Netflix via the Wii U console.