Gold, Silver, and Platinum Jewelry
Midweight gold jewelry, silver jewelry sets, and platinum jewelry might be enough to get to the $200 mark, depending on the quality of the metal.
The same is true for gold and silver coins.
If you have a smaller collection or smaller coins, they could get you $200.
What can I pawn to get $100?
You can pawn the following items for approximately 100 dollars cash today.
- Large Flat Screen TV.
- Bose Speakers.
- Mountain Bike.
- Golf Clubs.
What can I pawn that worth money?
Best Things to Pawn at a Pawnshop
- Precious Metals. Jewelry is one of the biggest moneymakers in pawnshops.
- Tablets. When you already have a computer and a smartphone, your tablet is an easy target for pawnbroker fodder.
- Power Tools.
- Collectible Coins and Currency.
- Sporting Goods.
What can I pawn for 50$?
So here’s 7 different items you can easily pawn today and get $50:
- laptop computers. Laptops are a super simple item to pawn at the pawnshop for $50 or more.
- game consoles.
- tvs bigger than 32”
- ‘slightly’ heavy gold jewelry.
- samsung or apple smart watches.
- nice guitars.
What percent do pawn shops offer?
At a pawn shop, you leave your property—the most commonly pawned items are jewelry, electronic and photography equipment, musical instruments, and firearms. In return, the pawnbroker typically lends you approximately 25% to 60% of the item’s resale value. The average amount of a pawn shop loan is about $75–$100.
What can I pawn for 500 dollars?
What Can I Pawn for $500 Cash-In-Hand Today?
- Gamer Computer.
- High-End Laptop.
- New Large Screen HD or 4K TV.
- Riding Lawn Mower.
- Old Car or Truck (the title must be in your name)
- Gold, Platinum & Silver Jewelry.
- Large Diamond with Great Clarity.
- High-End Watch.
How much is a 14k gold ring worth at a pawn shop?
For example, as of the day of writing this article pawn shops pay around $1250 for an ounce of pure gold. If you have 10k gold jewelry, you can sell it for $16.35 per gram, and 14k gold jewelry can be sold for 423.50 per gram.