What can you pawn for 200 dollars?
Gold, Silver, and Platinum Jewelry
Midweight gold jewelry, silver jewelry sets, and platinum jewelry might be enough to get to the $200 mark, depending on the quality of the metal.
The same is true for gold and silver coins.
If you have a smaller collection or smaller coins, they could get you $200.
What can I pawn for 100 dollars?
You can pawn the following items for approximately 100 dollars cash today.
- Large Flat Screen TV.
- Bose Speakers.
- Mountain Bike.
- Golf Clubs.
What can I pawn that worth money?
Best Things to Pawn at a Pawnshop
- Precious Metals. Jewelry is one of the biggest moneymakers in pawnshops.
- Tablets. When you already have a computer and a smartphone, your tablet is an easy target for pawnbroker fodder.
- Power Tools.
- Collectible Coins and Currency.
- Sporting Goods.
What can I pawn for 50$?
So here’s 7 different items you can easily pawn today and get $50:
- laptop computers. Laptops are a super simple item to pawn at the pawnshop for $50 or more.
- game consoles.
- tvs bigger than 32”
- ‘slightly’ heavy gold jewelry.
- samsung or apple smart watches.
- nice guitars.