Best Things to Pawn at a Pawnshop
- Precious Metals. Jewelry is one of the biggest moneymakers in pawnshops.
- Tablets. When you already have a computer and a smartphone, your tablet is an easy target for pawnbroker fodder.
- Power Tools.
- Collectible Coins and Currency.
- Sporting Goods.
What can I pawn for 500 dollars?
What Can I Pawn for $500 Cash-In-Hand Today?
- Gamer Computer.
- High-End Laptop.
- New Large Screen HD or 4K TV.
- Riding Lawn Mower.
- Old Car or Truck (the title must be in your name)
- Gold, Platinum & Silver Jewelry.
- Large Diamond with Great Clarity.
- High-End Watch.
What items do pawn shops accept?
Here are 8 fast cash pawn items that pawn shops will pay you good money for!
- Jewelry. Maybe it’s outdated or just not your style.
- Smart Phones. This quick pawn item always sells.
- Coins and Other Currency.
- Power Tools.
- Video Games.
- Comic Book Collection.
Do you get more if you pawn or sell?
Decide if you’re pawning or selling. Often, you can get more money for your item by selling it. However, with a pawn loan, you can get the money you need, and you still get to keep your item. The pawnbroker may offer you more or less than what you’re asking for your item.
What can I pawn for $100?
You can pawn the following items for approximately 100 dollars cash today.
- Large Flat Screen TV.
- Bose Speakers.
- Mountain Bike.
- Golf Clubs.
What will pawn shops not buy?
Common Items Brought to Pawn Shops that Don’t Get Offers
- Baseball cards.
- Motorcycle helmet.
- 22-inch rims.
- Basketball cards.
What can I pawn for $200?
Gold, Silver, and Platinum Jewelry
Midweight gold jewelry, silver jewelry sets, and platinum jewelry might be enough to get to the $200 mark, depending on the quality of the metal. The same is true for gold and silver coins. If you have a smaller collection or smaller coins, they could get you $200.
What can I pawn for quick cash?
Best Things to Pawn for Quick Cash Today
- Jewelry. It can be tough to part ways with pieces of jewelry, as they often have sentimental value.
- iPhones & Smartphones.
- iPads & Tablets.
- MacBooks, Laptops & Desktop Computers.
- Accept a Bid.
- Make the Transaction.
What can I sell for quick cash?
Here are 10 things you can sell to make money today.
- Books. You probably won’t get rich selling old books online.
- Gift cards. Unwanted gift cards can be turned into cash.
- Furniture. Make more space and cash by selling old furniture.
- Sports equipment.
- Disney VHS tapes.
- Scrap metal.
- Kids toys.
Why do pawn shops have 3 balls?
The three sphere symbol is attributed to the Medici family of Florence, Italy, owing to its symbolic meaning of Lombard. This refers to the Italian region of Lombardy, where pawn shop banking originated under the name of Lombard banking. The three-ball symbol became the family crest.