Unable to Load Nintendo Switch eShop (White Screen)
- Try entering DNS settings manually.
- Turn airplane mode ON, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it OFF.
- Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet.
- Try connecting to the Internet using a different wireless network.
How do I get my Nintendo eShop to work?
Complete these steps
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- If there are multiple user accounts on your system, select the account you want to use.
- Select your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
- The following options are available:
How do you fix Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)
How do you reset Nintendo eShop?
What to do
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the system’s HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select Settings/Other.
- Scroll down and select Delete Account.
- Select Delete, then select Enter Serial Number.
How do I activate my Nintendo eShop card?
How to Add Funds with a Nintendo Prepaid Card
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select Add Funds.
- Select Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.
- Funds can be added in one of two ways: Enter the 16-character activation code from the back of the prepaid card, then select OK to complete the transaction.
How do I check my eShop balance?
Select your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information. The following options are available: Current balance: View your current balance, add funds, and/or merge funds with a Nintendo Network ID.
What happens if I change the region on my switch?
With the Switch, Nintendo has left behind a long legacy of region-locking its consoles. If you buy cartridges from another region, you’ll need to change your console’s region to play them, too. To change the region on your console, select Settings from the main menu. Scroll down to the bottom and select System.