- Are old video games worth money?
- Which Nintendo games are worth money?
- What is the rarest game in the world?
- What Monopoly games are worth money?
- Where can I sell my old games?
- How do you tell if a game is a reproduction?
- What are Super Nintendos worth?
- What is the rarest Nintendo console?
- How much is a Game Boy worth?
- What is a ps2 worth?
- Is ps2 rare?
- Is Nintendo worth anything?
- Air Raid – Atari 2600. Price Range: $3000 – $33 000.
- The Flintstones: Surprise at Dinosaur Peak – NES. Price Range: $ 800 – $1300.
- DuckTales 2 – NES.
- Outback Joey – Sega Genisis.
- Red Sea Crossing – Atari 2600.
- Tetris – Sega Genesis/Megadrive.
- Birthday Mania – Atari 2600.
- Nintendo World Championships 1990 – NES.
Are old video games worth money?
Some video games of previous generations are now worth hundreds, thousands, and even tens of thousands, depending on rarity and condition. The point is, just because a game is old doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s worth good money. But there is always that one game, the Holy Grail of gaming, that is worth a fortune.
Which Nintendo games are worth money?
Here are 15 Nintendo games worth a fortune and 15 that are worth next to nothing.
- 27 Not Worth A Lot: Star Fox (SNES)
- 28 Worth A Lot: Hagane: The Final Conflict (SNES)
- 29 Not Worth A Lot: Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt (NES)
- 30 Worth A Lot: Bonk’s Adventure (NES)
What is the rarest game in the world?
RANKED: The Rarest, Most Expensive Video Games In The World
- “Gamma Attack” (Atari 2600): $20,000-$50,000.
- “Birthday Mania” (Atari 2600): $15,000-$35,000.
- 1990 Nintendo World Championships: Gold Edition (NES): $15,000-$21,000.
- “Air Raid” (Atari 2600): $14,000-$33,400.
- 1991 Nintendo Campus Challenge (NES): $14,000-$20,100.
- “Red Sea Crossing” (Atari 2600): $10,400-$14,000.
What Monopoly games are worth money?
These can bring in anywhere from $300 to $900. The most expensive Monopoly set ever made was encrusted with rubies and sapphires. It was put together by San Francisco jeweler Sidney Mobell in 1988. With solid gold houses and hotels, and diamonds in the dice for pips, this game was worth $2 million.
Where can I sell my old games?
When you are ready to sell video games for cash, take a look at a few places online to check first.
- Decluttr. Another online site that actually allows you to sell anything electronic is Decluttr.
- SecondSpin – No longer buys games.
- The Old School Game Vault.
- DK Oldies.
How do you tell if a game is a reproduction?
Suggested clip 53 seconds
How to Spot FAKE Nintendo Games – Buyer BEWARE!! – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What are Super Nintendos worth?
Super Nintendo PriceCharting Index
|Title||Loose Price||CIB Price|
|Super Nintendo System||$45.00||$75.50|
|Zelda Link to the Past||$19.49||$101.25|
47 more rows
What is the rarest Nintendo console?
The Game Boy Advance SP 24k Gold Edition is by far the rarest Nintendo console ever made. It’s impossible to put a price on it, partially because many people are skeptical of its existence.
How much is a Game Boy worth?
Original Game Boy consoles sell for $53 on average, but used systems range in price from $18 to $180 depending on the condition the unit is in.
What is a ps2 worth?
According to Price Charting, the PlayStation 2 Slim currently (as of 10/28/18) goes for $49.24 without the box it came in, $64.46 if the system is complete in the box, and $197.59 if it is brand new in the box (never used). PS2 and PS2 Slim will probably be worth more in a few decades.
Is ps2 rare?
The PS2 version is not as rare as the Xbox version, which sells for nearly $200, but it is still one of the rarest Playstation 2 games.
Is Nintendo worth anything?
No, it is not worth a million dollars, but there are some variations that if in the right condition could be worth tens of thousands of dollars to the right collector.