- Can you delete your Nintendo account?
- Does Nintendo delete inactive accounts?
- Can I delete my Nintendo Network ID?
- How can I delete my Nintendo account without password?
- How do I deactivate my Nintendo account without the console?
- How do I unlink a Nintendo account?
- How do I get my Nintendo account back?
- How do I access my old Nintendo account?
- How do I wipe my Wii before selling?
- Will deleting my Nintendo Network ID delete my games?
- How do I wipe my Wii U before selling?
You can delete your Nintendo Account by selecting “Delete Account” from the Profile menu.
After the deactivation period has passed, your Nintendo Account will be deleted permanently and you will lose all your data associated with it, such as: Mission status, points and rewards in the My Nintendo rewards programme.
Can you delete your Nintendo account?
Sign in to your Nintendo Account, and select Other Settings. Click the Delete Account link at the bottom of the page. Read through the onscreen information regarding Nintendo Account deletion. Once you have read the information, click Deactivate and Delete.
Does Nintendo delete inactive accounts?
If you are unable to reactivate your Nintendo Account, this means that it has been over 30 days since the account was deleted. After 30 days,the account is permanently deleted from our files and we are unable to restore the account or any associated licenses or funds.
Can I delete my Nintendo Network ID?
Select System Settings from the HOME Menu. Select Nintendo Network ID Settings. Select Other. Select Delete Nintendo Network ID.
How can I delete my Nintendo account without password?
Complete these steps
- Select System Settings from the HOME Menu.
- Select Nintendo Network ID Settings.
- Select Other.
- Select Delete Nintendo Network ID.
- If prompted, enter the 4-digit PIN and select OK.
- Select your reason for deleting from the options on the screen.
How do I deactivate my Nintendo account without the console?
“If you do not have access to the original console, you can also deactivate a primary console off-device once per year. Off-device deactivations can be done by visiting accounts.nintendo.com, selecting “Shop Menu”, and then “Deregister Primary Console”.”
How do I unlink a Nintendo account?
Unlink a Nintendo Account:
- Open your Switch home menu and select “System settings”.
- In the left-hand menu, scroll down to and select “Users”.
- Tap or select the user profile you wish to unlink.
- Scroll down and select “Unlink Nintendo Account”.
- Tap or select “Continue” to unlink the Nintendo Account.
How do I get my Nintendo account back?
Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account. Click Reactivate to restore your account. To restore a child’s account, click Family group, then click Reactivate on the child’s account you wish to restore.
How do I access my old Nintendo account?
What to do
- Visit the Forgot NNID website.
- Enter the E-Mail Address associated with your account into the appropriate field.
- Select either Birth Date or Nickname.
- Select Send.
- An e-mail with your Nintendo Network ID(s) will be sent to the e-mail address associated to your Nintendo Network account.
How do I wipe my Wii before selling?
Select the file you wish to erase and select “Erase”.
Format (Erase) Wii System Memory
- Access the Wii System Settings screen (how to).
- Click on the left blue arrow twice to reach the Wii System Settings 3 menu options.
- Select “Format Wii System Memory.”
- If Parental Controls are set, enter the PIN.
Will deleting my Nintendo Network ID delete my games?
Deleting a Nintendo Network ID will also delete the following information associated to the account: Nintendo eShop activity and balance, Friend List, Miiverse activity, and registered e-mail address. The Nintendo eShop and all associated purchases will be deleted, and cannot be downloaded.
How do I wipe my Wii U before selling?
- From the Wii U Menu, select “System Settings.”
- Using the Left Stick, scroll to the “Delete All Content & Settings” and press the A Button.
- Please read the information displayed on your TV screen, and then tap “Next.”
- Wait for a few seconds, and then tap “Delete Everything.”