- What happens when you delete a user on Nintendo switch?
- Can you recover a deleted Nintendo ID?
- Can you delete your Nintendo account?
- How do I get my Nintendo account back?
- How do I log out of switch?
- How do you delete a user on a Nintendo switch?
- Does Nintendo delete inactive accounts?
- How do I unlink a Nintendo account?
- What is Nintendo sign in ID?
- How do I deactivate my Nintendo account without the console?
- How do I unlink a Nintendo account from my phone?
- How do I change my child account to a parent account on Nintendo switch?
After the deactivation period has passed, your Nintendo Account will be deleted permanently and you will lose all your data associated with it, such as: Digital content you purchased in apps linked to your Nintendo Account.
Save data of apps linked to your Nintendo Account.5 days ago
What happens when you delete a user on Nintendo switch?
How to Delete a User Account on Nintendo Switch. Important: Deleting a user account will delete all save data associated to the account. Save data cannot be restored once it is deleted. Note: If the user account is linked to a Nintendo Account, the Nintendo Account will not be deleted.
Can you recover a deleted Nintendo ID?
If the Nintendo Network ID was deleted, there is no way to restore the account or any associated licenses and funds. You will need to create a new Nintendo Network ID on the console.
Can you delete your Nintendo account?
Sign in to your Nintendo Account, and select Other Settings. Click the Delete Account link at the bottom of the page. Read through the onscreen information regarding Nintendo Account deletion. Once you have read the information, click Deactivate and Delete.
How do I get my Nintendo account back?
Go to the Nintendo Account website and sign in to your Nintendo Account. Click Reactivate to restore your account. To restore a child’s account, click Family group, then click Reactivate on the child’s account you wish to restore.
How do I log out of switch?
Log out or switch users
To Log Out or Switch User, click the system menu on the right side of the top bar, click your name and then choose the correct option. The Log Out and Switch User entries only appear in the menu if you have more than one user account on your system.
How do you delete a user on a Nintendo switch?
How to delete a user profile
- Select System Settings from the Home screen on your Nintendo Switch.
- Scroll down and select Users.
- Select the user profile you want to delete.
- Scroll down and select Delete User at the bottom of the user profile page.
- Enter your PIN.
- Tick the box next to Delete.
- Select Next.
Does Nintendo delete inactive accounts?
If you are unable to reactivate your Nintendo Account, this means that it has been over 30 days since the account was deleted. After 30 days,the account is permanently deleted from our files and we are unable to restore the account or any associated licenses or funds.
How do I unlink a Nintendo account?
Unlink a Nintendo Account:
- Open your Switch home menu and select “System settings”.
- In the left-hand menu, scroll down to and select “Users”.
- Tap or select the user profile you wish to unlink.
- Scroll down and select “Unlink Nintendo Account”.
- Tap or select “Continue” to unlink the Nintendo Account.
What is Nintendo sign in ID?
Enter the sign-in information that you used to create your Nintendo Account: For Nintendo Account sign in – Enter the email address and password associated with your account, then click “Sign In”. For Nintendo Network ID – Click “Nintendo Network ID”, enter your NNID and password, then click “Sign in”.
How do I deactivate my Nintendo account without the console?
“If you do not have access to the original console, you can also deactivate a primary console off-device once per year. Off-device deactivations can be done by visiting accounts.nintendo.com, selecting “Shop Menu”, and then “Deregister Primary Console”.”
How do I unlink a Nintendo account from my phone?
Go to http://accounts.nintendo.com and sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Click “User Information”, then scroll down to the “Linked Accounts” section and click “Change”.
- To unlink an NNID from your Nintendo Account, click the checkmark next to “Nintendo Network ID” to remove the link.
How do I change my child account to a parent account on Nintendo switch?
Click “Nintendo Account” in the upper-left corner of the screen to access your account settings. Select “Family group.” Select the Nintendo Account that you want to set as a parent / guardian account. Parent / Guardian status can only be set to non-supervised Nintendo Accounts for users aged 18+.