- How does Nintendo switch family membership work?
- How do I use my Nintendo family membership?
- How much is the Family Plan for Nintendo switch?
- What is switch family plan?
- How do I add a switch to my family plan?
- Can family members share games on Nintendo switch?
- How much is Nintendo family membership?
- Can I upgrade my Nintendo online to family plan?
- Can multiple users use the same Nintendo account?
How does Nintendo switch family membership work?
Family Memberships give up to eight Nintendo Account holders access to the Nintendo Switch Online service for a 12-month period. If you have more than one person to share the plan with, you can save on the total cost of the annual membership per person. The more people in your family group, the more you’ll save.
How do I use my Nintendo family membership?
Suggested clip 66 seconds
How to Set Up a Nintendo Switch Online Family Membership
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How much is the Family Plan for Nintendo switch?
As previously announced, Nintendo Switch Online ranges in price: $3.99 for a month, $7.99 for three months, $19.99 for a year, and family plans that costs $34.99 (provided there are at least two accounts) — but users can get a seven day free trial to start.
What is switch family plan?
Nintendo offers a $34.99 “family plan” option that allows up to eight people to join the service under a single primary account holder, as well as the standard one-, three- and 12-month plans for individual players.
How do I add a switch to my family plan?
Here’s how to invite members to a family group in steps:
- Login to your Nintendo Account on a PC, Mac, or mobile device and navigate to ‘Family Group’.
- Click ‘Add Member’
- Click ‘Invite someone to your family group’.
- Fill in the email address attached to the Nintendo Account that you want to add to your family group.
Can family members share games on Nintendo switch?
Yes, you can share games with another switch owner by adding your account to his switch. He will only be able to play the games using your account and cannot play the same game that you are currently playing at the same time.
How much is Nintendo family membership?
The individual membership costs $20 for the full year. However, a family membership costs $35 for a full year.
Can I upgrade my Nintendo online to family plan?
To upgrade, head over to the Nintendo eShop, select the Nintendo Switch Online section, view the Membership Plans, and select “buy Family Plan”. A Family Plan allows you to have up to 8 Nintendo Accounts sharing benefits offered in Nintendo Switch Online.
Can multiple users use the same Nintendo account?
You can link your Nintendo Account to multiple consoles. However, you can only activate one primary console per Nintendo Account. On a non-primary console, games that you’ve downloaded with your Nintendo Account will only be playable using your account.