15 of the Worst Fruits and Vegetables You Can Eat
- Pineapple. Don’t overindulge in pineapple.
- Corn. Corn products can contain GMOs.
- Cherries. Cherries are rich in nutrients, but they also have a lot of sugar.
- Coconut. Don’t be fooled by the pro-coconut claims you hear.
- Pomegranate. Pomegranates have tons of nutritional value — and sugar.
What is the least healthiest vegetable?
The 3 most and least healthy vegetables for women
- Broccoli Rabe.
- Radishes — They’re pretty to look at, have a unique flavor, and some vitamin C, but that’s it.
- Cucumbers — A vegetable with high water content that’s great for facials, but from a nutrition point of view they don’t carry much weight, besides some vitamin K.
What is the number 1 healthiest fruit?
Here are the 20 healthiest fruits on earth.
- Grapefruit. Share on Pinterest.
- Pineapple. Among the tropical fruits, pineapple is a nutrition superstar.
- Avocado. Avocado is different from most other fruits.
- Blueberries. Blueberries have powerful health benefits.
What is the least healthiest food?
20 Foods That Are Bad for Your Health
- Sugary drinks. Added sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet.
- Most pizzas. Pizza is one of the world’s most popular junk foods.
- White bread.
- Most fruit juices.
- Sweetened breakfast cereals.
- Fried, grilled, or broiled food.
- Pastries, cookies, and cakes.
- French fries and potato chips.
What fruits have the least amount of sugar?
Low-sugar fruits include:
- Strawberries. Strawberries, like many other berries, are often high in fiber and contain very little sugar.
- Peaches. Although they taste sweet, a medium sized peach only contains around 13 g of sugar.
- Lemons and limes.
- Honeydew melon.