Here are eight of the rarest PlayStation games ever:
- LSD: Dream Emulator.
- Rule of Rose.
- Tintin: Destination Adventure.
- Fallout 3 – Survival Edition.
- The Last Of Us – Post-Pandemic Edition.
- Elemental Gearbolt – Assassin Case.
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves – Fortune Hunter Edition.
- NBA Elite 11.
How much is a ps3 game worth?
Playstation 3 PriceCharting Index
|Title||Loose Price||CIB Price|
|Uncharted Drake’s Fortune||$3.97||$5.00|
|Playstation 3 Slim System 120GB||$54.50||$74.32|
|Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2||$3.96||$5.63|
|Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Fortune Hunter Edition||$1525.00||$2164.83|
47 more rows
How much do used ps3 games sell for?
What’s a PlayStation 3 Game Worth?
|PlayStation 3 Average Game Value: $5 to $9|
|Game||Recent Sales Average (loose)||Recent Sales Average (complete)|
|Grand Theft Auto V||$4||$6|
|The Last of Us||$3||$6|
|Call of Duty: Black Ops||$2||$5|
7 more rows
Which ps3 is worth the most?
The 15 rarest and most valuable PS3 games – do you own any of these?
- Uncharted 2: Fortune Hunter Collector’s Edition.
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – Black Chest Edition.
- The Last of Us Post-Pandemic Edition.
- Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix Collector’s Edition.
- FFXIII Lightning Returns Collector’s Edition.
Why are ps3 still so expensive?
There are two big reasons why the PS3 is still so expensive. The hardware inside the PS3 is expensive, even in 2017. There’s a lot of custom hardware inside. Since the PS4 doesn’t support disc based PS3 backwards compatibility the only way to play PS3 games is using a PS3.
Is ps3 worth selling?
It’s absolutely worth it still. Many gamers still have a PS3 simply because of the amount of games released exclusively on the PS3. Now, if you were thinking of upgrading to a PS4, PS Now is a subscription streaming service that offers over 600 games, most of which are PS3.
How much is a first gen ps3 worth?
The PlayStation 3 launched on November 17, 2006, and the 60GB models were sold for the scandalous price of $600.