- What is the Gamestop trade in value?
- Is Gamestop trade in worth it?
- How much can I sell my ps2 for at Gamestop?
- Does GameStop buy old games?
- Where can I sell my old games?
- Does GameStop trade for cash?
- Why does GameStop give so little for games?
- How much are Xbox 360 games worth?
- How much is a ps2 worth?
- How much will a ps2 sell for?
- Where can I sell my ps2?
- How do I sell things to GameStop?
- How much money does GameStop give you for a game?
- Where can I sell my xbox360?
- How much is an Xbox 360 worth now?
- Are old Nintendo games worth anything?
- What does GameStop pay per game?
What is the Gamestop trade in value?
Guaranteed trade credit value of $59.99 is maximum net value for game trade.
Is Gamestop trade in worth it?
Gamestop has a $14.95 per year memebership which gives you 10% more on trades and a 10% discount on used game purchases. With this included the total would be $78.10. Also, Gamestop provides a 30% trade in value bonus if you trade towards the value of a pre-order. Together they put the trade-in value at $99.40.
How much can I sell my ps2 for at Gamestop?
A PS2 that still has its AV/cable, power cable, and one controller will get you $25. If you happened to lose those accessories, don’t fret! You can still get up to $20 for just the console itself. ProTip: Trade in your console at Gamestop and sell your accessories on eBay.
Does GameStop buy old games?
GameStop has thousands of exciting pre-owned games from every genre. Get cash or trade credit at GameStop. Just bring in your games and accessories and our team will evaluate your haul. You can also view estimated trade values in our online trade center.
Where can I sell my old games?
When you are ready to sell video games for cash, take a look at a few places online to check first.
- Decluttr. Another online site that actually allows you to sell anything electronic is Decluttr.
- SecondSpin – No longer buys games.
- The Old School Game Vault.
- DK Oldies.
Does GameStop trade for cash?
Cash money. If you’ve ever traded in a game at GameStop (or most other places), you probably got two offers: one for how much cash they’d give you for the game, and one for store credit. GameStop accepts trade-ins for games, consoles, accessories, and even electronics like phones, tablets, and smart home devices.
Why does GameStop give so little for games?
Why does gamestop give so little cash back for games? Unfortunately that means less buy back price for the customer, but ultimately if they paid top dollar for games and still resold them at the price they’re listed, they would’ve been out of business a long time ago.
How much are Xbox 360 games worth?
What’s an Xbox 360 Game Worth?
|Xbox 360 Average Game Value: $4 to $8|
|Game||Recent Sales Average (loose)||Recent Sales Average (complete)|
|Red Dead Redemption||$4||$6|
|NCAA Football 14||$51||$64|
7 more rows
How much is a ps2 worth?
According to Price Charting, the PlayStation 2 Slim currently (as of 10/28/18) goes for $49.24 without the box it came in, $64.46 if the system is complete in the box, and $197.59 if it is brand new in the box (never used). PS2 and PS2 Slim will probably be worth more in a few decades.
How much will a ps2 sell for?
PlayStation 2 game consoles generally sell for $40-$60 at used game stores such as GameStop , although they can cost more when bundled with games and extra accessories. PlayStation 2 consoles sold through online auction sites typically sell for $25-$50, depending on condition and the accessories or games included.
Where can I sell my ps2?
eBay may well become the go-to site to sell PS2 stuff, if it’s not already.
- A Lot Of People Still Buy Playstation 2 Consoles.
- Nintendo Hammers GameStop with Lower-Cost Refurbished 3DS, DSi XL Game Systems.
- GameStop to Buy and Sell iOS Devices, Finally Validate Mobile Gaming?
How do I sell things to GameStop?
- Take your Saved Trade Summary to a GameStop store before it expires.
- Make sure to bring all of the items you want to trade with you to the store.
- Charge any device(s) you are bringing in for trade.
- Bring any cords, power chargers and related accessories for products you are trading.
How much money does GameStop give you for a game?
They usually go for around 40% of what they sell them new. So if a game is selling for $60 new, You’ll usually get around $20-$25.
Where can I sell my xbox360?
The direct approach: eBay, Craigslist and Gumtree
If you’re prepared to take enticing images of your console, and pair that with a well-written and thorough description, then selling your console directly is the way to go. You’ll get the most amount of money, but you’ll also have to put in the most amount of effort.
How much is an Xbox 360 worth now?
Xbox 360 prices, trade in values and places to sell
|Xbox 360 Console||Online Buyback Stores||Brick-and-Mortar Stores (Best Buy, Target, GameStop)|
|Xbox 360 (Slim) 4 GB||$19||$14|
|Xbox 360 S (Slim) 250 GB||$27||$19|
|Xbox 360 S (Slim) 320 GB||$29||$20|
|Xbox 360 E 4 GB||$21||$14|
6 more rows
Are old Nintendo games worth anything?
Nintendo games don’t tend to lose their value: it’s common to see Mario, Zelda and Smash Bros games stay at full price for years after they’re released. But there are some Nintendo games that, over the years, have become so rare that you can get crazy money for them.
What does GameStop pay per game?
Many entry-level GameStop game advisors start out making $8.00 an hour. With good job performance, the average hourly wages can increase up to $10.00. GameStop also offers many enticing job perks and other employment benefits.