What should I name my town ACNL?
Doom, Dagorlad, Angmar, Angband, Baraddûr, Morgul.
Mythology: Agartha, Alfheim, Arcadia, Asgard, Atlantis, Avalon, Baltia, Brittia, Camelot, Elysia, Gorias, Finias, Murias, Falias, Eden, Heaven, Irkalla, Lemuria, Lyonesse, Niflheim, Nysa, Olympus, Tartarus, Thule, Titan, Valhalla, Vanaheim, Ys, Zerzura.
What should I name my Animal Crossing Island?
The name of the island used in the official Animal Crossing Twitter (and the Nintendo Direct) is Nintenland.
Can you rename your Animal Crossing Island?
However, the bad news is that there is no way to rename your island outright after you pick it. This is a final decision that will be set in stone for the rest of your playthrough.
Who is the best villager in Animal Crossing?
Bob the cat
What are cool town names?
The Most Unique Town Names in All 50 States
- Alabama: Screamer, Frog Eye, Burnt Corn and Coffee Springs (below).
- Alaska: Beaver, Chicken (below), Coldfoot and North Pole.
- Arizona: Nothing (below), Catfish Paradise, Santa Claus and Cowlic.
- Arkansas: Blue Ball, Greasy Corner (below), Monkey Run and Goobertown.
What are pretty flower names?
Pretty Flower Names
- Abelia. Abelia is Hebrew in origin and means ‘sigh’ or ‘breath’.
- Aster. Aster comes from the Greek for ‘star’.
- Camellia. Camellia is a beautiful flower that is associated with the moon, water, wealth and perfection.
- Fern. The name Fern (or Fearne) symbolises humility and sincerity.