What stores sell Nintendo eShop cards?
Here’s a list of places where you can pick up a gift card for your loved one.
- Amazon. Amazon carries several different gift cards for the eShop that you can download after purchase.
- Best Buy. Best Buy also carries quite a few gift cards for your digital Nintendo game needs.
How do you buy Nintendo eShop gift cards?
- If you haven’t already, set up an Internet connection to your system and make sure your device has the latest system update.
- From the HOME Menu, select the Nintendo eShop icon.
- Scroll left and select “Add Funds.”
- Select “Redeem a Nintendo eShop Card.”
- Tap the box that says, “Enter the activation code.”
Can you buy Nintendo eShop cards?
Choose from over 1,000 new, classic and indie games – delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Does Walmart sell Nintendo eShop cards?
Nintendo Eshop Cards – Walmart.com.
Can you buy eShop cards on Amazon?
Ships from and sold by ACI Gift Cards LLC, an Amazon company. Nintendo eShop Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Card balances can be shared across Wii U and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
Do Visa gift cards work on Nintendo eShop?
can i use a VISA gift card for Nintendo eshop purchases? It works, just go to the website on the back of the card, login and then enter your zip code. Until you register it online you will only be able to use it in a store.