How can I get cash for my Target gift card?
Here are seven of the best ways to lay hands on Target gift cards for free:
- Shop at Target.
- Sell your clutter to Target’s trade-in program.
- Exchange your unwanted gift cards.
- Download Shopkick.
- Join Swagbucks.
- Buy gift cards through Raise Pay.
- Find cheaper car insurance in just minutes.
Where can I trade in gift cards for cash?
Why Sell Gift Cards for Cash?
- Online Gift Card Resellers. A variety of online gift card resellers will give you a cash offer for an unwanted gift card.
- Mall Kiosks and Other Stores.
- Service Centers.
- Grocery Store Machines.
- Online Auctions and Classified.
Can you sell Target gift cards?
Sell Target Gift Cards. To sell a Target GiftCard, enter the serial number, access number, gift card value, and your selling price, and the Target GiftCard will become available for sale on our marketplace. Target offers physical, electronic, and mobile gift cards that can be sold an Target eGiftCards on Raise.
Can you exchange a gift card for cash at Walmart?
The cards Walmart collects will be re-sold on CardCash.com, a large online gift card exchange. The site is one of several of a similar nature that see a ton of business after the holidays as consumers dump their unwanted cards for cash or swaps. It competes with sites like Cardhub, Cardpool, Coinstar and more.