- Where can I sell my iPhone for cash?
- Where can I sell my phone in person?
- Does Best Buy buy phones for cash?
- Does Cashify give cash?
- How much is an iPhone 6 worth?
- Does Best Buy give you cash for trade in?
- Does Walmart give you money for old phones?
- How much does Walmart give for used phones?
- Who buys phones for cash?
Where can I sell my iPhone for cash?
Quick Look: Best Places to Sell Your iPhone Right Now
- Best Services for Selling an iPhone. Decluttr – Free instant price evaluation to sell iPhone. BuybackBoss – Excellent customer satisfaction. QuickSell – Sell device in any condition. uSell.
- Selling Your iPhone for Credit. Apple.
- Selling Your iPhone Yourself. Craigslist. eBay.
Where can I sell my phone in person?
Local Stores Where You Can Sell Used Phones
- Best Buy. Best Buy has a trade-in program where you can sell your used phone in exchange for a check or a gift card.
- RadioShack. RadioShack also offers in-store and online trade-in programs for used cell phones.
- Wireless Carrier (AT&T)
Does Best Buy buy phones for cash?
Yes they do. I have traded in with Best Buy a few times and they buy back and working cell from most big carriers. However your carrier may give you more money for phone or Apple. Check around before you sell.
Does Cashify give cash?
What does the Instant Cash payment option mean? The Instant Cash payment method, refers to Cashify making the payment for your device in cash. The Cashify agent will be handing you the cash payment for your used device at the time of the pickup.
How much is an iPhone 6 worth?
iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
|iPhone 6||$160 – $180||$180 – $200|
|iPhone 6 Plus||$230 – $250||$250 – $270|
Does Best Buy give you cash for trade in?
Simply go to BestBuy.com/TradeIn, see if your item is eligible for trade-in, and then get an estimate for what your item may be worth. We’ll cover the costs for you to ship it to us and then, if we accept your item for trade-in, we’ll send you an electronic Best Buy gift card for the value of your item.
Does Walmart give you money for old phones?
Walmart is following Best Buy, Apple, Gamestop, and the rest with a trade-in program that offers up to $300 in-store credit for your old smartphone. “Credit” is the operative word here — you’re not getting cash for your phone, and the credit can only be redeemed against on-contract and prepaid handsets.
How much does Walmart give for used phones?
Walmart’s trade-in program offers an immediate credit from $50 to $300 for more than 100 smartphones. Examples of trade-in values for working, non-damaged smartphones include: $300 for an Apple iPhone 5, $175 for a Samsung Galaxy SIII and $52 for a Samsung Galaxy S2.
Who buys phones for cash?
Sample smartphone trade-in values
|iPhone 7 (32GB), AT&T, black, flawless||Galaxy S8 (64GB), Verizon, black, flawless|
|GameStop||$240 (Up to $288 for Elite Pro member)||$260 (Up to $312 for Elite Pro member)|
2 more rows