The Best Places to Sell Video Games
- Decluttr. Using Decluttr is one of the easiest ways to sell video games.
- Amazon. Amazon is the largest e-commerce website on the planet.
- Swappa. You can also turn old video games and consoles into cash with Swappa.
- Game Stop.
- 5. Facebook Marketplace.
- Best Buy.
Where can I sell my old video games?
When you are ready to sell video games for cash, take a look at a few places online to check first.
- Decluttr. Another online site that actually allows you to sell anything electronic is Decluttr.
- SecondSpin – No longer buys games.
- The Old School Game Vault.
- DK Oldies.
Does GameStop give cash for games?
Cash money. If you’ve ever traded in a game at GameStop (or most other places), you probably got two offers: one for how much cash they’d give you for the game, and one for store credit. GameStop accepts trade-ins for games, consoles, accessories, and even electronics like phones, tablets, and smart home devices.
Does GameStop buy old games?
GameStop has thousands of exciting pre-owned games from every genre. Get cash or trade credit at GameStop. Just bring in your games and accessories and our team will evaluate your haul. You can also view estimated trade values in our online trade center.
Are old Nintendo games worth anything?
Nintendo games don’t tend to lose their value: it’s common to see Mario, Zelda and Smash Bros games stay at full price for years after they’re released. But there are some Nintendo games that, over the years, have become so rare that you can get crazy money for them.