Quick Look: Best Places to Sell Your iPhone Right Now
- Best Services for Selling an iPhone. Decluttr – Free instant price evaluation to sell iPhone. BuybackBoss – Excellent customer satisfaction. QuickSell – Sell device in any condition. uSell.
- Selling Your iPhone for Credit. Apple.
- Selling Your iPhone Yourself. Craigslist. eBay.
Where can I sell my iPhone locally?
The valuation will depend on your phone’s model and make. If it’s still in good condition even if it’s not so new anymore, you can still sell it at a good price.
Local Stores Where You Can Sell Used Phones
- Best Buy.
- Wireless Carrier (AT&T)
How can I sell my old iPhone?
How to get an old iPhone ready for sale
- Take good care of it. This probably goes without saying, but you’ll get the most money if your iPhone is in pristine shape.
- Save your data. Be sure to get all the data out of your old iPhone.
- Unpair your Apple Watch.
- Sign out of your Apple account.
- Reset the phone.
How much is my old iPhone worth?
iPhone 5, 5c, and 5s
|iPhone 5||$8 – $100||$150|
|iPhone 5c||$90 – $150||$90 – $150|
|iPhone 5s||$60 – $130||$160 – $170|
Where can I sell my old phone for cash?
Where to Sell Your Old Phone: Online Tech Marketplaces
- Gazelle. Gazelle is the largest U.S. cell phone trade-in marketplace.
- SellCell. SellCell is the Priceline of cell phone sales websites.