The original Switch console is sold out at major online retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and GameStop.
Third-party sellers on eBay, Amazon, and CraigsList are selling Switches in mint condition for as much as 50 to 100% over the retail price.2 days ago
Where is the cheapest place to buy a Nintendo switch?
Nintendo Switch Lite deals
- Recommended. Editor’s Pick. Nintendo Switch Lite Console, Walmart. $195. View Deal.
- Nintendo Switch Lite – Yellow. Amazon. $195. View Deal.
- Nintendo – Switch 32GB Lite – Best Buy. $199.99. View Deal.
- Nintendo Switch Lite – Dell. $199.99. View Deal.
How much does a Nintendo switch cost?
Nintendo’s first brand-new console in five years, the Switch, is launching on Friday, March 3. That’s this week! The Switch is a hybrid home console and portable console in one. As such, you might expect it to cost a lot of money — quite the contrary, it costs just $299.
How can I get a free Nintendo switch?
Complete These Steps:
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select Nintendo Switch Online on the left side of the screen.
- Select Free Trial from the banner at the top of the screen.
Is Nintendo switch worth buying?
But it’s not just Nintendo’s own games that make it worth buying. The Switch is becoming an increasingly popular platform with other developers—you’ll find some of the big blockbuster titles on it, such as The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, but it’s particularly good for indie games.
How much will the switch cost on Black Friday?
Price Predictions for Black Friday 2017
The biggest discount on the Nintendo Switch (standard package, no games) will likely be a $50 discount from the retail price of $299.99 to a Black Friday price of $249.99. This is a fairly standard discount on consoles during the Thanksgiving weekend sales.
Will the switch drop in price?
The Nintendo Switch was released more than two years ago, and it has been sold at the same price for that entire time: $300. “We want to maintain the value of our products and sell them at their current price points for as long as possible, so we have no plans to reduce prices at this time,” Furukawa said in response.