Will Isabelle be in New Horizons?
As lovely as today’s debut trailer for Animal Crossing: New Horizons was, there was just one crucial element missing… where’s Isabelle?!
Good news to the Isabelle fanboys and fangirls of the world — the two lead developers on the game have confirmed to IGN that Isabelle will indeed be making a return… eventually.
How do you get Isabelle in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
With that in mind, here’s how you find Isabelle in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
- Build the shop – aka Nook’s Cranny. (Image credit: Nintendo)
- Invite three more villagers to your island. (Image credit: Nintendo)
- Prepare the island for their arrival.
- Wait for the Resident Services upgrade.
- Marvel at Isabelle’s splendour.
Where is Isabelle in Animal Crossing?
Isabelle (しずえ Shizue?) is a dog who debuts in New Leaf. She assists the player in whose new role as the town mayor as a secretary and assistant. She is also the twin sister of Digby, who works and stands at the front entrance to the Happy Home Showcase. She also appeared in games after New Leaf.
How do you scan outfits in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
- In the Nintendo Switch Online App, tap on Animal Crossing: New Horizons and then Designs.
- Press the Scan a QR Code button.
- Allow any permissions requested, and then simply point your camera at a QR code.
- Once you have a QR code scanned and saved, it’s time to open up New Horizons.