How do you get to Tortimer Island?
To unlock the Tropical Island you must pay off your 39,800 bell Loan on your house (first expansion). After paying off your loan, Tortimer, the town’s previous mayor, will show up in the main menu screen when you choose to travel to your town. Talk to Tortimer on the dock on your beach after this.
How do you get bells fast in new leaf?
Suggested clip 101 seconds
How To: Make Lots of Bells (Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What happened Tortimer?
Tortimer. It is believed that she died tragically. Some villagers speculate that he became incredibly rich on the turnip market, while others believe he gained money illegally and used it to build the town hall. In New Leaf, he is no longer the Mayor and has retired, now living on Tortimer Island.
What do you do on the island in Animal Crossing New Leaf?
- Step 1: Upgrade to a House. When you first start the game, you live in a tent.
- Step 2: Talk to Tortimer. After you pay off the loan mentioned in the previous step, the next time you play, Isabelle will introduce Tortimer at the start-up screen.
- Step 3: Wait a Day.
- Step 4: Pay Kapp’n to Take You to the Island.
What is the fastest way to make money in Animal Crossing?
The following sections describe easy ways to make a lot of money in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Find Friends to Play With Online.
- Sell Perfect Fruits in Other Players’ Towns.
- Play the Stalk Market.
- Fish and Catch Bugs on the Island.
- Dig Up Fossils.
- Find the Money Rock.
- Find the “Fake” Rock to get Ore.
How do you catch a shark in ACNL?
The basic and most important rule of catching a shark in Animal Crossing: New Leaf is to throw your fishing rod at it, wait for it to bite, and as soon as you hear the sound, instantly reel it in. If you fail, the shark will escape and it will take a while before you find another.