According to healthline.com
View 10+ moreView 10+
Which are the healthiest fruits?
In this article, we look at the nutrition and the many and varied health benefits of these and other fruits you can find in the supermarket.
- Lemons. Share on Pinterest Lemons contain vitamin C and other antioxidants that benefit health.
What fruits should you eat everyday?
Top Ten Vegetables and Fruit You Should Eat Everyday
- Blueberries. Blueberries contain anti-oxidants, specifically anthocyanidans, which is a flavanoid connected with cognitive ability.
- Bell Peppers. Bell Peppers come in a multitude of colours – green, yellow, orange and red.
- Cruciferous Vegetables.
- Leafy Green Vegetables.
What fruits should be avoided?
Avoid these top 12 toxic fruits and vegetables
- Each year EWG ranks produce for pesticide residue and presents consumers with both the safest and most toxic choices – here’s the latest list.
- Strawberries. Spinach. Nectarines. Apples. Grapes. Peaches. Cherries. Pears. Tomatoes. Celery.
- Avocados. Sweet Corn. Pineapples. Cabbages. Onions. Sweet Peas Frozen. Papayas. Asparagus. Mangoes.
Which fruits should be avoided for weight loss?
Weight Loss Tips: 5 Fruits You Should Avoid If You Are Trying To Lose Weight
- (Also Read: Should You Eat Fruits Before Or After A Meal?)
- Avocado. Any high-calorie fruit should be consumed less.
- Dry fruits.
- (Also Read: Should You Eat Fruits On An Empty Stomach?)