Best Battery Backup for Your Nintendo Switch in 2020
- Best Overall: Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD.
- Best Runner-Up: Mophie Powerstation XXL.
- Best for Travel: Zerolemon Battery Charger Case.
- Best for Handheld Charging: Marval Power GuliKit Battery Master.
- Best Official Pick: Anker PowerCore 20100 Nintendo Switch Edition.
Which switch has the best battery life?
Which Nintendo switch has longer battery life?
Nintendo Switch Lite
This is a dedicated handheld gaming system that can play Nintendo Switch games. It’s smaller than the original Switch and has longer-lasting battery life.
What batteries does a Nintendo switch take?
Nintendo Switch console
|Size||Approximately 4 inches high, 9.4 inches long, and 0.55 inches deep (with Joy-Con attached) *The depth from the tip of the analog sticks to the tip of the ZL/ZR buttons is 1.12 inches|
|Operating environment||41-95 degrees F / 20-80% humidity|
|Internal battery||Lithium-ion battery/4310mAh|
16 more rows
How long will switch battery last?
For the original model of the Nintendo Switch console, the battery life is approximately 2.5 to 6.5 hours. For the updated model of the Nintendo Switch console, the battery life is approximately 4.5 to 9 hours. For Nintendo Switch Lite, the battery life is approximately 3 to 7 hours.