- How many copies did Pokemon Gold and Silver Sell?
- Which is better Pokemon Gold or Silver?
- Which version of each Pokemon game sold more?
- Which Pokemon version sold more sword or shield?
- What is the best selling game of all time?
- How old is gold from Pokemon?
- Can you get Mewtwo in Pokemon Crystal?
- Can you catch Mewtwo in Pokemon Gold?
- How do you get Celebi?
- Which is the best selling Pokemon game?
- Which Pokemon game sold the best?
- Which Pokemon game is most popular?
I had heard Gen 1 sales were closer to the 30 million mark though, so this data is most likely a bit outdated.
Silver sold 3.85 million, Gold sold 3.75 million.
Ruby sold 2.84 million, Sapphire sold 2.76 million.
How many copies did Pokemon Gold and Silver Sell?
29.49 million sales (Last updated December 2014)
It was released on the Gameboy Color and based on the Johto region. Between the three, 29.49 million copies were sold with Gold and Silver contributing to the bulk of the sales with 23.1 million.
Which is better Pokemon Gold or Silver?
In Gold, you can catch different pokémon than in Silver. In Silver, the levels of Ho-oh and Lugia are different from Gold. Then Gold has different graphics than Silver. You all know in Silver, Lugia is level 40 and Ho-oh is level 70, and in Gold, it’s the other way around, right?
Which version of each Pokemon game sold more?
In the United States, Pokémon Red has sold 4.83 million copies, while Pokémon Blue has sold 5.02 million copies.
Which Pokemon version sold more sword or shield?
Unsurprisingly, Pokemon Sword is selling better than Shield. Breaking down the Japanese sales numbers even further, Dengeki Online notes that Sword managed to push 499,753 units, towering over Shield’s 347,629 units.
What is the best selling game of all time?
Top 10 Best-Selling Video Games of All Time
- Tetris – 500 million+* Initial release date: June 6, 1984 (Elektronika 60, USSR)
- Minecraft – 176 million+
- Grand Theft Auto V.
- Wii Sports – 82.86 million.
- Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds – 50 million+
- Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow – 45 million+
- Super Mario Bros.
- Mario Kart Wii – 37.14 million.
How old is gold from Pokemon?
|Gold ゴールド Gold|
|Gold in the HeartGold & SoulSilver chapter|
|Age||16 (as of the ninth chapter)|
8 more rows
Can you get Mewtwo in Pokemon Crystal?
Accepted Answer. Both Mew and Mewtwo are pretty much impossible to get in Pokemon Crystal, but there are fairly simple ways in Red/Blue. Like TheRealItachi said, Mewtwo can be obtained after beating the Elite 4 and then going to the unknown dungeon.
Can you catch Mewtwo in Pokemon Gold?
Despite the creature’s popularity, Mewtwo didn’t make a full appearance in Pokémon Silver or Gold. Thanks to the equipable item known as Berserk Gene that players find outside the Cerulean Cave, the location where Mewtwo is hiding in both Red and Blue, Pokémon can boost their attack stats during battle.
How do you get Celebi?
Suggested clip 61 seconds
HOW TO GET CELEBI IN POKEMON CRYSTAL – Pokemon Crystal
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
Which is the best selling Pokemon game?
The original mainline RPG in the series, Pokémon Red / Green / Blue (GB), is by far the best-selling game in the franchise as the only one to sell over 30 million units.
Which Pokemon game sold the best?
1. Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow
- Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow. 46.02 million sales (Last updated December 2014) The first ever Pokemon game is by far the best selling.
- 46.02 million sales (Last updated December 2014) The first ever Pokemon game is by far the best selling. It was released on the Gameboy in 1996.
Which Pokemon game is most popular?
- Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal (Gen 2) Starters: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile.
- Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow (Gen 1)
- Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (Gen 3)
- Pokémon Sword and Shield (Gen 8)
- Pokémon Ultra Sun/Moon (Gen 7)
- Pokémon X/Y (Gen 6)
- Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (Gen 4)
- Pokémon White/Black and White/Black 2 (Gen 5)