Amazon: Amazon offers high prices for the iPad 1 and iPad 2, but trade-in cash is only available in the form of an Amazon.com Gift Card.
Of course, people can still buy the iPad 3 when it launches on the online retailer’s catalog—especially since the extra cheddar will most likely go to the new tablet anyway.
Where can I sell my old iPad for cash?
Here are a few of the best:
- Amazon. You can trade your old iPad in for Amazon credit.
- Walmart. Walmart will give you a Walmart gift card for your old iPads.
- Apple. Apple has its own trade-in program where you can get an Apple gift card for an old Apple device.
Does GameStop buy iPads for cash?
If you’re a gamer, consider trading in your iPad for store credit at GameStop. The company offers both store credit and cash, but its cash trade-ins won’t get you as much of a deal as its store credit options. For example, a working 16 GB iPad Air (Wi-Fi only) will get you $269 in store credit or $215 in cash.
How much is a used iPad worth?
Used versions of the 32GB Wi-Fi iPad are currently selling for around $400. A used 16GB iPad 2 sells for around $350, and the 64GB Wi-Fi/3G version is still fetching around $500 on the site.
Where can I sell old electronics for cash?
Below are the best places to sell old electronics for cash.
- BuyBackWorld. BuyBackWorld is one of the top places to sell your old devices for cash.
- SellCell. SellCell is a terrific choice to sell your used electronics for cash online.
- Buyback Boss.
- Sell Old Electronics on Amazon.
- GameStop Trade-In.
Does Apple buy back iPads?
Apple. As an existing iPhone and iPad owner, you can trade your device in directly through Apple’s “Renew” recycling program, either online or at any Apple Store in the U.S. The online option is powered by Brightstar and requires you to mail in your device in for final inspection.
Does Apple buy back old iPads?
Apple today expanded its “Trade Up with Installments” program for iPhone to France, Italy, and Spain, enabling customers to trade in an eligible older-generation iPhone, Android, or Windows Phone smartphone and put the value of that device towards a new iPhone based on a 24-month payment plan.