Where can I sell my games for cash?
When you are ready to sell video games for cash, take a look at a few places online to check first.
- Decluttr. Another online site that actually allows you to sell anything electronic is Decluttr.
- SecondSpin – No longer buys games.
- The Old School Game Vault.
- DK Oldies.
Does GameStop give cash for games?
Cash money. If you’ve ever traded in a game at GameStop (or most other places), you probably got two offers: one for how much cash they’d give you for the game, and one for store credit. GameStop accepts trade-ins for games, consoles, accessories, and even electronics like phones, tablets, and smart home devices.
How much will GameStop give me for games?
On old games (3+ years old) Game Xchange will give you a trade in value of around $5 or so and sell for $10. Gamestop will buy for 2.50-3 and sell for 10-15.
What game store gives the most cash?
- Amazon. What they take: Games, DVDs, Blu-rays, electronics and textbooks.
- Best Buy. What they take: Games, computers, smartphones and assorted electronics.
- GameStop. What they take: Games and iStuff.
- Target. What they take: Games, tablets, smartphones and computers.
- Walmart. What they take: Games, electronics and tablets.