If you are still unable to access the Nintendo eShop with manual DNS Settings, change the DNS Settings back to Automatic and try accessing again.
Turn airplane mode ON, wait 10 seconds, and then turn it OFF.
Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet.
How do you fix Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)
How do you reset Nintendo eShop?
What to do
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the system’s HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select Settings/Other.
- Scroll down and select Delete Account.
- Select Delete, then select Enter Serial Number.
Which country is Nintendo eShop available?
A limited version of the Nintendo eShop is available in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. Players in those eShops can redeem game download codes for software sold in those countries.
How do I change my country on Nintendo eShop?
Suggested clip 59 seconds
How To Change Region On Eshop For Nintendo Switch – Fliptroniks
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip