If you are unable to load the Nintendo Switch eShop, please try accessing after attempting each of the following solutions: Try entering DNS settings manually.
Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet.
Try connecting to the Internet using a different wireless network.
How do you fix Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)
How do I get my Nintendo eShop to work?
Complete these steps
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- If there are multiple user accounts on your system, select the account you want to use.
- Select your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
- The following options are available:
How do you reset Nintendo eShop?
What to do
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the system’s HOME menu.
- Scroll left and select Settings/Other.
- Scroll down and select Delete Account.
- Select Delete, then select Enter Serial Number.
Which country is Nintendo eShop available?
A limited version of the Nintendo eShop is available in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Peru. Players in those eShops can redeem game download codes for software sold in those countries.