- How do you fix Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country?
- Why is my Nintendo eShop not working?
- How do I get my Nintendo eShop to work?
- How do I change the region on my Nintendo eShop?
- What happens if I change the region on my switch?
- Is Nintendo switch eShop region locked?
- How do you reset the eShop switch?
- How do I fix error code 2813 0998?
- How do I change my region switch?
- How do I check my eShop balance?
- How do you get free Nintendo switch arms?
- Is it safe to buy from Nintendo eShop?
How do you fix Nintendo eShop is not currently available in your country?
How to Fix ‘Nintendo eShop is Not Currently Available in Your
- Go to Settings, System, select Region, and then choose The Americas.
- Open Nintendo eShop.
- Select United States as your region.
- Go to location Settings, click change and add a zip code. ( Sample: 90210 for Beverly Hills, California)
Why is my Nintendo eShop not working?
If you are unable to load the Nintendo Switch eShop, please try accessing after attempting each of the following solutions: Try entering DNS settings manually. Power off your Nintendo Switch, power it back on, and re-try connecting to the Internet. Try connecting to the Internet using a different wireless network.
How do I get my Nintendo eShop to work?
Complete these steps
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- If there are multiple user accounts on your system, select the account you want to use.
- Select your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information.
- The following options are available:
How do I change the region on my Nintendo eShop?
Suggested clip 59 seconds
How To Change Region On Eshop For Nintendo Switch – Fliptroniks
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What happens if I change the region on my switch?
With the Switch, Nintendo has left behind a long legacy of region-locking its consoles. If you buy cartridges from another region, you’ll need to change your console’s region to play them, too. To change the region on your console, select Settings from the main menu. Scroll down to the bottom and select System.
Is Nintendo switch eShop region locked?
eShop Cards Are Only Compatible in the Region They’re Purchased. The Nintendo Switch may be region-free, but eShop currency cards are not.
How do you reset the eShop switch?
RESET THE SWITCH CACHE FOR A SINGLE USER:
- Go to and choose the SYSTEM SETTINGS gear on the bottom of the HOME screen.
- Scroll down and choose SYSTEM on the left-hand menu.
- On the right-hand side, scroll down and choose INITIALIZE.
- Choose RESET CACHE.
- It will now ask you which USER should have their cache reset.
How do I fix error code 2813 0998?
Error Code: 2813-0998
- Log into your Nintendo Account on accounts.nintendo.com, and ensure that the country setting is correct.
- Once the country setting has been updated on your Nintendo Account to a country where the Nintendo eShop is available, power off your console and then power it back on.
How do I change my region switch?
To change the region on your console, select Settings from the main menu. Scroll down to the bottom and select System. Select Region from the System menu. Choose the region you want to switch to from the pop up that appears.
How do I check my eShop balance?
Select your icon in the upper-right corner to access your Account Information. The following options are available: Current balance: View your current balance, add funds, and/or merge funds with a Nintendo Network ID.
How do you get free Nintendo switch arms?
To learn about ARMS, visit the official site. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the US and Canada who are age 13+, and Mexico who are age 18+, and have access to a Nintendo Switch system, ARMS game, reliable high-speed internet connection, and a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Is it safe to buy from Nintendo eShop?
The US has fairly strong regulations protecting card holders from liability. Regardless, the eShop is about as low risk as you can get, especially if you don’t have Nintendo store the card info. You could buy a digital code for a prepaid card on Amazon.