- Is there going to be a sinnoh remake?
- Will there be a Pokemon Platinum remake?
- What will the next Pokemon remake be?
- Are they going to remake Diamond and Pearl?
- Will there be a Pokemon game in 2020?
- Will there be a generation 9 Pokemon?
- Who is the strongest Pokemon 2020?
- Is there a remake of Pokemon Yellow?
- What is the best Pokemon game?
- Can you play 3ds games on switch?
- How many Pokemon are there in total?
- How many Pokemon are there in total 2019?
Long Answer: Gen 4 remakes have been highly requested for a long time, with fans demanding a remake for the games based on the fact that Gen 1, 2 and 3 have all been remade, and because of the fact that people do fondly remember Generation 4.
However, their actual existence is, unfortunately, completely false.
Is there going to be a sinnoh remake?
Pokémon has already released remakes for Kanto with FireRed and LeafGreen (2004), Johto with HeartGold and SoulSilver (2009), and Hoenn with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (2014). Keeping on that schedule, a 2019 release for the Sinnoh remakes would put exactly five years between each remastered version.
Will there be a Pokemon Platinum remake?
Pokémon Diamond and Pearl were originally released on DS in 2006, with enhanced version Pokémon Platinum in 2008. They’ve never been remade before and while the prediction of a 2020 release may well be a bit optimistic, we certainly wouldn’t be surprised if it was the next major Pokémon release after Sword and Shield.
What will the next Pokemon remake be?
2019 started the latest generation of Pokemon Sword and Shield which continues on into 2020. This pattern shows remakes arriving after special editions (counting Let’s Go), so with Sword and Shield set to dominate 2020 with DLC, then 2021 is logically the earliest it could arrive.
Are they going to remake Diamond and Pearl?
The Pokémon Diamond and Pearl remake release date may not be far off, seeing as there has been a five-year gap between the previous three remake titles. We could be looking at an early 2020 announcement, with a worldwide release of the Gen IV remakes later on in the year, likely for the Nintendo Switch.
Will there be a Pokemon game in 2020?
Pokemon Home is set to release February 2020. The news was unveiled alongside the Pokemon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass, that will introduce two new adventures to the world of Pokemon Sword and Shield later in the year, as well as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX.
Will there be a generation 9 Pokemon?
Gen 9 is the pokemon game we will all want. Gen 8 is basically a trail run on switch. In 3 years, gen 9 will be the game we all want.
Who is the strongest Pokemon 2020?
Top 10 Strongest Pokémon in “Pokémon GO!” (2020)
- Mewtwo. Type: Psychic. Max CP: 4178.
- Rayquaza. Type: Psychic. Max CP: 3835.
- Machamp. Type: Fighting. Max CP: 3056.
- Kyogre. Type: Water. Max CP: 4115.
- Salamence. Type: Dragon/Flying. Max CP: 3749.
- Metagross. Type: Steel/Psychic. Max CP: 3791.
- Tyranitar. Type: Rock/Dark. Max CP: 3834.
- Rampardos. Type: Rock. Max CP: 3298.
Is there a remake of Pokemon Yellow?
The Nintendo Switch games Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! are remakes of Pokémon Yellow and were released worldwide in 2018, the 20th anniversary of Pokémon Yellow’s launch in Japan.
What is the best Pokemon game?
The best Pokemon games ranked from worst to best
- Pokemon Gold and Silver.
- Pokemon Red and Blue.
- Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire.
- Pokemon Sword and Shield.
- Pokemon X and Y.
- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.
- Pokemon Black and White.
- Pokemon Sun and Moon. Pokemon Sun and Moon is like going on a tropical Pokemon-themed holiday.
Can you play 3ds games on switch?
There’s no backward compatibility for Nintendo 3DS or Wii U games, Nintendo confirmed to Polygon — not in terms of using your old physical media on the new system, anyway. Nintendo Switch uses cartridges called GameCards for its games.
How many Pokemon are there in total?
How many Pokemon are there in total 2019?
There are 92 forms, 138 variations of the same Pokemon, 51 forms that boosts power (Megas, Battle Bond, Primals), and 18 regional variants. EDIT 3/1/2019: Now, with the addition of Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble, there are three more Pokémon currently.